My life has completely changed with the arrival of Camden John, in the best ways possible. I find myself making lists of must-have baby products constantly. One of the perks of having mom-friends is to compare and contrast what everyone’s “must have’s” are. I am always learning new tips and tricks. I wanted to share with you all some of my personal favorite products. And I have to admit, Camden is a fan too!
1. Pampers Sensitive Wipes: I have used these since Camden came home from the hospital! They condition his skin so he is always a happy boy! I love the packaging as well! The soft pack lets me stuff them in my purse or his diaper bag! Anywhere really!
2. Aden & Anais Burp cloths. These are the most absorbent burp cloths I have come across. AND there is a small snap so it doubles as a bib when baby gets older! Who doesn’t love a two-for-one?!
3. Skip Hop Activity Gym: Letting Camden explore while he is on his back is so great! He is learning so much with hand eye coordination, and grabbing. Until they learn to sit up, this is amazing! Camden actually rolled onto his tummy all by himself for the first time on his activity gym. He was playing with the Zebra, then BOOM, tummy time all by himself! Ugh, he’s growing so fast!
4. Pampers Swaddlers: I LIVE for these diapers. They are not only amazing with absorption and keeping the “stuff” contained, but also super handy! The wetness indicator lets Mom know when we have a dirty diaper on our hands via the blue line that appears on a wet diaper. Its that easy — you can know at a glance if they need changing to not! More time to spend playing and cuddling instead of false alarms to the changing table!
5. Fisher Price My Little Snugabunny Craddle and Swing: Camden loves sitting in this and starring at the birds. And boy does it make him giggle! We don’t leave him in it for long, but when I’m making dinner, on a conference call, or need to run to the restroom real quick… THIS is my best friend!!! In fact, he is in there right now … now you all know my secret weapon when i am blogging to you all! I better sign this off quickly and grab him for my own snuggle!
What are some of your favorite baby must-haves? Have you tried any of the above products? Let me know in the comments section below!