Valentine’s Day may be long gone, but my love for all things pink and red lasts all year!! For all of the women out there who are too afraid to experiment with reds and pinks on their lips, NOW is the time! This month marks the first official day of spring, so what better time to break out your favorite bright and sunny lipstick colors? Below I’ve dedicated an entire blog post to my favorite hot hues of the coming season to help you find the perfect color. From soft pinks to bold reds, I really think there’s something for everyone in this roundup. Don’t forget to let me know which lipstick colors are your absolute favorites in the comments!
My Favorite Pink Lipsticks
- Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Lipstick in Mauve Matte, $21
- Dior ‘Addict Glow’ Hydra-Gel Core Mirror Shine Lipstick, $35
- Yves Saint Laurent ‘Boho Stones – Vernis à Lèvres’ Glossy Stain in Rose Folk, $36
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Armageddon, $20
- Tom Ford Lip Color Matte in Pink Tease, $52
My Favorite Red Lipsticks
- Tom Ford Lip Color Matte in Ruby Rush, $52
- Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Tijuana, $21
- Urban Decay ‘Revolution’ Lipstick in Bang, $22
- Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain in Always Red, $14
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella, $26
Nothing compliments a smile more than a great lip color!
What are some of your favorite pinks and reds for the upcoming season?
I’d love to hear your suggestions in the comments!